The SmartWool PhD Medium Snowboard Sock proves you don't need wires and silicone to be hi-tech. You just need smarts, like the new and improved 4 Degree Elite Fit System which makes these socks even more comfortable than before. Patent pending Reliawool technology that is more durable, improves wear and makes a thousand miles underfoot nothing but a thousand miles of fresh air, good memories and great views.
- New 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Patent pending ReliaWool Technology in high impact areas provides the longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Flat knit durable toe seam for high burst strength
- 1x1 ribbed welt, 1x1 ribbed leg
- 14" overall height
- 66% Merino Wool, 32% Nylon, 2% Elastane
How these socks be recommended for skiing?
Asked on 12/7/2013 by Jim
If you ski boots are not a tight fit these would work well as a ski sock.
Answered on 12/10/2013 by Steve from Campmor
Are they sold as a pair of socks (i.e. 2 socks for the price specified (currently 19.98)) or just as a single item (just 1 sock for 19.98)?
Asked on 12/25/2012 by Girl from Far away
All socks these included are sold as a pair.
Answered on 12/26/2012 by Steve from Campmor
what is the size? is it male or female so i can check the chart size
Asked on 11/25/2012 by RH from san diego, ca