The Hi-Tec® V-Lite Mt. Nevis Waterproof Hiking Boot features ionmask® protection that will keep you dry and comfortable on day hikes, overnight camping adventures, and extended stays in the backcountry. Lightweight and supportive, the Mt. Nevis has great cushion.
- Waterproof Nubuck leather with mesh upper.
- ion-mask waterproof technology.
- Comfort-Tec contoured sockliner.
- Ultra-lightweight rustproof hardware.
- Molded rubber heel cup and toe band.
- Breathable moisture-wicking lining.
- V-Lite design - strips away as much weight as possible without sacrificing performance or durability.
- Stabila-Flex Plus contoured thermoplastic last - a multi-density, contoured lasting board ensures torsional rigidity and delivers essential forefoot flex.
- Stabila-Flex contoured bi-fit board support.
- V-Lite CMEVA midsole.
- V-Lite MDT carbon rubber hiking outsole.
How much do they weigh?
Asked on 9/2/2011 by Anonymous
The average wt of the Hi-Tec V-Lite Mt. Nevis II WP Mens Hiking Boot is 3 lbs. 7 ozs.
Answered on 9/3/2011 by Bob from Campmor