Thorlo Women's Hiking Socks
Because a woman's foot is shaped differently than a man's, Thorlo® has designed women's specific socks. Extra stretch yarn added to conform more precisely to the ankle area. Smaller heel pocket for added comfort and improved fit for a woman's smaller heel. Toe area custom designed to allow for better fit for a woman's foot.
Thor•Lo's Protection Levels
- Protection Level 3Thor•Lon® acrylic for bulk/reslience, durability and wicking.
- Lace pad protects against boot pressure.
- Flat-knit ventilation panel enhances wicking action.
- Height of heel pad designed to privide maximum protection with a variety of hiking boot styles.
- 86% Thor•Lon® acrylic, 10% nylon, 4% spandex.
Three simple level designations will help you to pick the Thor•Los that are right for your activity. Both thickness and density (padding) have been taken into consideration when assigning Level of Protection to each Thor•Los style. Each style features padding engineered to protect your feet for the intended usage.
- Protection Level 3 - Maximum protection for the most rugged and challenging activites and weather conditions.
- Protection Level 2 - Moderate protection for those activites that are somewhat strenuous but are not of long duration.
- Protection Level 1 - Minimum protection for those activities that range from casual/leisure to 'walks in the park'.
What Protection Level is the Thorlos Women's Hiking Sock #19152?
Asked on 2/12/2012 by Anonymous
These socks are Protection Level 3.
Answered on 2/14/2012 by Bob from Campmor
In what country are they made?
Asked on 12/14/2011 by P from New England
The Thorlos Women's Hiker Socks are made in North Carolina.
Answered on 12/14/2011 by Anonymous