Lightweight, waterproof protection from the elements. The North Face Resolve Rain Pants deliver the waterproof, breathable, seam sealed protection active kids need, for fun outdoor adventures when rainy weather is in the forecast.
- Body: 100% nylon ripstop with 2-layer HyVent coating is strong, light, abrasion resistant, waterproof and breathable.
- 100% polyester mesh lining.
- Waterproof, so rain and wind stay out, and breathable so moisture vapor escapes.
- Seam sealed for complete waterproof protection.
- Mesh lining wicks moisture away from the skin keeping him warm and comfortable.
- Elasticized waist with drawstrings.
- Velcro® fastener adjustable ankle tabs.
- Quarter-length side zippers.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Avg. wt. 6.5 oz.
Is the mesh lining loose or attached to the legs?
Asked on 8/3/2013 by SDGadgetGirl from Encinitas, CA
This is a loose mesh lining which is attached at the seams. It is not attached to the inner fabric wall,
Answered on 8/6/2013 by Betty
What is the waist size for the XL?
Asked on 9/29/2011 by Anonymous
We no longer carry the XL,but the waist was 29.5.
Answered on 7/5/2012 by Anonymous
We are debating between the youth L and XL sizes. Do you have the lengths available? Thanks
Asked on 3/22/2011 by Anonymous
INSEAM: S 22.5 M 27.5 L 29.5 XL 31.3
Answered on 3/25/2011 by Steve from Campmor
I ordered the youth L since they were supposed to be 29.5 inches. However the pair I got measured only 26 inches! Not sure if they were defective or what. Had to send them back.
Answered on 8/11/2011 by ScoutMom from CT