A perfect, all-around jacket for cold weather, The North Face Denali Fleece Jacket keeps little girls warm and stylish for outdoor adventures and play. Straightforward comfort and durability make this the ultimate all-around jacket for the cold. This eco-friendly jacket has abrasion-resistant panels on the torso, shoulders and elbows that withstand loads of use, year after year. It's the first piece you'll grab to keep her warm when the temperature dips.
- Constructed of 100% recycled Polartec® 300 Series polyester fleece with DWR finish.
- Laundered 2-ply nylon abrasion fabric (Bluesign® approved) at hood, shoulders, chest and elbows.
- Exceptionally warm, Recycled Polartec® 300, the thickest of the Polartec® classic series contains at least 50% recycled content.
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish on fabric gives long life to water-resistant technologies and helps water bead up and roll off the surface of the fabric.
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders, chest and elbows provides added durability.
- Zippered hand pockets for valuables.
- Zip-in compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®.
- Elastic-bound cuffs keep your sleeves secure.
- Elastic hem seals out wind and cold.
- ID label to prevent loss.
- Great hot pink color
- nice quality