The New Balance 623 is a versatile neutral cross trainer with a premium leather upper. Great for a variety of sports and activities, it features ABZORB® in the heel and forefoot for additional shock absorption.
- Stability shank embedded into midsole supports the arch and helps create a smoother gait
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- Premium leather upper for comfort, durability, and breathability
- Non-marking rubber outsole won't mark floors
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Seamless Phantom Liner reduces the weight of the shoe plus enhances the comfort and fit
- 12.6oz (358g)
How accurate is the sizing? New balance usually runs small one size.
Asked on 8/11/2013 by John from Nh
It is not our experience that these are running 1 size small. If this is your experience then I would say these run like other New Balance shoes.
Answered on 8/13/2013 by Steve from Campmor