The Brooks Cascadia 7 Men's Trail Running Shoe has been designed from the ground up. This shoe defines what a trail shoe should be ; rugged without sacrificing run ability. Infused with Brooks technology with just a bit of Jurek insight, this amazing piece of equipment features an asymmetric upper that anatomically wraps the foot with conforming materials, a ballistic rock shield and toe protector for dicey terrain, and four-point pivot posts that act like a suspension system for your feet. Top it off with an intuitive lug pattern and this trailblazer is ready to tackle even the toughest terrain.
- Anatomical Brooks® DNA groundbreaking cushioning material that provides a customized ride for runners of all sizes and speeds. Working with BioMoGo, Brooks DNA responds to your every step, dispersing impact and providing ideal comfort and protection as the pace changes.
- Full Legnth BioMoGo is more environmentally friendly. A non-toxic, natural additive in the BioMoGo compound encourages anaerobic microbes to munch away 50 times faster once it hits the landfill.
- S-257 CUSHOLE Durable, energy-efficient midsole compound utilized as an insole board for even more cushioning and flexibility.
- Ballistic Rock Shield Toughened thermoplastic EVA sheath between the outsole and midsole protects the forefoot by spreading out point loads from sharp objects.
- HPR Green durable and long-wearing outsole compound made with dispersed silica, resulting in premium wet-dry traction for excellent skid resistance and a more environmentally friendly composition.
- Engineered Cush Pod Configuration Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum cushioning and flexibility.
- Upper Profile sockliner, with Moisture managing Elemental Mesh.