A perfect all-around jacket for outdoor play and adventures, The North Face Girl's Denali Fleece Jacket just got better! Introducing The North Face Girl's Denali Down Fleece Jacket, fortified with thermal-mapped 550 fill goose down insulation, to give her toasty warmth when the temperature dips. Abrasion-resistant fabric overlays at shoulders, chest and elbows increase durability in high-stress areas, with a functional fit to withstand years of use.
- Constructed of Polartec® 300 fleece with DWR.
- 100% recycled polyester taffeta with DWR along the chest and shoulder for abrasion resistance.
- 550 fill down insulation at chest, shoulders and collar.
- Zip-in and snap-in compatible with complementing garments from The North Face.
- Zip hand warmer pockets.
- Elastic bound cuffs.
- Encased elastic hem.
- ID label to prevent loss.
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder.
- Avg. weight: 14.7 oz.
- Avg. length: 22.5 in.
Can this be used for a cold winter in Chicago?
Asked on 9/25/2012 by GS from Chicago, Il
It can be used as a layering piece under a shell, but would not be warm enough by itself.
Answered on 9/25/2012 by Betty