Wicked winds, spring squalls and the bite of early March mornings - whether leading out from a hanging belay or ski touring the High Sierra, the Patagonia Women's Adze Jacket does everything a soft shell should. It breathes, blocks wind and keeps quiet. The key is the Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven polyester shell, which deflects wind while breathing freely and moving with a soft, supple hand. The microgrid fleece interior traps heat, moves moisture and feels great next to skin, allowing total versatility with short- or long-sleeved layers. Features include two reverse-coil zippered hand pockets and one internal zippered chest pocket, hook-and-loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem to seal out the elements and seal in heat.
- Constructed of Polartec® Windbloc® 93% polyester/7% spandex fabric
- Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven polyester shell
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Two reverse-coil zippered hand pockets and one internal zippered chest pocket
- Low-profile gusseted cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- Drawcord hem helps reduce heat loss to keep body warm
- Regular fit
- Avg. weight: 21.1 oz
Is the jacket water resistant or water proof?
Asked on 11/3/2012 by Jack
This jacket is considered water resistant. It would not handle a moderate - heavy rainfall.
Answered on 11/5/2012 by Anonymous