The Merrell Men's Phoenix Ventilator will let you ramble on with plenty of support and durable midsole cushioning. This low cut style has a supportive arch shank and flexible sole construction to keep your feet comfortable. The bellows tongue keeps out debris.
- Pig suede and mesh upper.
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris.
- Abrasion-resistant toe cap and heel.
- Mesh lining.
- M-Select FRESH naturally prevents odor before it starts, to keep your feet smelling fresh.
- Molded nylon arch shank.
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability.
- M-Select GRIP outsole features 4mm lug depth, with durable traction that grips when and where you need it.
- Avg. wt. 1 lb. 11 oz.
I am considering these hiking boots for a gift for someone. He wears 9.5 shoes but has to have 9.5E width. Will these work for that particular width of shoe?
Asked on 11/21/2012 by Shellie from Salem, OR
Since the Men's Merrell Phoenix Low Ventilator Hiking Boot are a regular men's width which is a D these would be too narrow. You may want to look instead at the Merrell Moab Gore-Tex XCR Low Wide Hiking Shoe - Men'shttp://www.campmor.com/outdoor/gear/Product___16841
Answered on 11/21/2012 by Steve from Campmor