The Merrell Phoenix Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot for Men are low-profile multisport shoes with plenty of support and cushioning without the weight. With a flexible sole and supportive arch shank, this waterproof mid will keep your feet dry and comfortable. Lightweight cow suede/mesh upper features a bellows tongue to keep out debris.
- Cow suede and mesh upper.
- M-Select DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape so your feet stay dry and comfortable.
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris.
- Abrasion-resistant toe cap and heel.
- Mesh lining.
- M-Select FRESH naturally prevents odor before it starts, to keep your feet smelling fresh.
- Molded nylon arch shank.
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability.
- M-Select GRIP outsole features 4mm lug depth, with durable traction that grips when and where you need it.
- Avg. wt. 2 lbs. 2 oz.
do you have wide available does not appear in your dropdown sizes
Asked on 10/31/2013 by edthehead from catskill, ny
Choose the color first, then you choose your size. This is the wide boot.
Answered on 10/31/2013 by Matt from Campmor
I have a pair of Merrill's , I got a good deal but got 11 regular and they were not wide enough, do I need to get 11 wides or 10.5 wide or do need to go up to 11.5 wides.
Asked on 3/18/2013 by Batman from Garmisch germany
If the length is correct and the width is the problem then get an 11 in wide.
Answered on 3/19/2013 by Steve from Campmor
Does the size run small or large? I usually wear a 9.5 wide. Just want to make sure if I order, that I order the correct size. Thank you.
Asked on 2/18/2013 by mark from stafford, va
According to our Footwear Dept., the Merrell Phoenix Mid Waterproof Wide Men's Hiking Boot runs a half size short.
Answered on 2/18/2013 by Bob from Campmor