Discover a new world of hiking shoes with the ultra-lightweight Proterra Mid Sport. Our minimalist hiking shoes for men feel like a second skin with a revolutionary glove-like upper that breathes well and dries quickly. Flexibly designed with lightweight Stratafuse technology for natural movement, the Proterra Mid Sport is a durable hiking shoe without the bulky construction. The low profile midsole, higher ankle and carved-out reverse lugs deliver more heel-to-toe ground contact and stability for enhanced control, agility and traction. For a mid-height men's hiking boot with unparalleled responsiveness, choose the Proterra Mid Sport.
- PU coated leather, and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Merrell Stratafuse upper provides a glove like fit for lightweight durability and natural movement
- GORE-TEX®ConnectFit delivers amazing glove-like fit, exceptional breathability and waterproof performance.
- M-Select FRESH naturally prevents odor before it starts for fresh smelling feet
- EVA removable footbed
- 5? shaft height from heel base
- 4mm drop / 9.5mm Cush / 20.5mm Stack Height
- Molded TPU arch shank
- Minimal design PU midsole increases ground contact and enhances stability
- 2.5mm lug depth
- M-Select GRIP tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it
- 12ozs (1/2 pair)
since these are gore-tex should you order a half size up
Asked on 6/1/2014 by none
Gore-tex does not necessitate ordering a 1/2 size up. the fact that your feet swell slightly on longer hikes would necessitate this.
Answered on 6/2/2014 by Steve from Campmor