The Saucony Hurricane 15 Running Shoe blends the features of a traditional stability shoe with the feel of a flexible, light weight trainer. The upper is upgraded with Support Frame, a heel locking technology that provides a secure, stable fit. PowerGrid midsole technology provides superior cushioning, and the 8mm offset encourages a lower-impact stride. Consistent midsole and outsole designs ensure the same great fit and feel as the Hurricane 14, with added Support Frame technology to the upper for more support.
- Sauc-Fit system that locks the midfoot to the platform while securing the heel
- HydraMAX Collar Lining A superior lining material that has great moisture-wicking properties as well as a plush hand feel
- Comfortride Sockliner Our exclusive open-cell foam sockliner; it is anti-microbial and breathable while providing excellent cushioning and ride.
- HRC+ Strobel Board An additional 1.5mm of EVA in the strobel board enhances the step-in comfort for an incredibly plush ride
- PowerGrid Powerfoam material is integrated with GRID technology to create a system that effectively centers the foot, absorbs impact and distributes pressure, resulting in an exceptionally smooth and responsive ride.
- Medial Post
- Impact Interface Cushions and isolates heel impact
- SRC Impact Zone Compound used in the SRC Impact Zone; provides shock attenuation and sets up the foot for a smooth transition
- IBR+ 33% lighter and provides 3 times more cushioning compared to standard blown rubber.
- XT-900 A carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel: 26mm
- Forefoot: 18mm
- Weight Men: 11.2 oz
what's the difference between the hurricane 14 and 15?
Asked on 3/28/2013 by john
The Hurricane 15 has what Saucony calls the support frame a heel locking technology that provides a secure stable fit. The weights are identical and the off sets are the same and the stack is the same as the 14.
Answered on 4/1/2013 by Steve from Campmor
With regard to the Saucony Hurricane 15 Running Shoe, I see that there are size options, but not width options on the order page. What is the width of the shoes? (Size 12)
Asked on 3/11/2013 by Bob
To select the size, first select the color and then the sizes become available to choose.
Answered on 3/12/2013 by Steve from Campmor