The Brooks Adrenaline ASR GTX Running Shoe is a versatile all-terrain shoe that provides you with the ultimate protection from the elements. This shoe is equipped with a breathable, waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane, and the amazing fit of our most popular shoe, this all season runner is always at the ready.
- Anatomical Brooks DNA Midsole responds to your every step, dispersing impact and provides ideal comfort and protection as the pace changes.
- Full Length BioMoGo Midsole contains a non-toxic additive that encourages it to degrade faster in the landfill.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar - biomechanically engineered to allow for progressive pronation control and create smoother transitions from the midstance phase to the propulsion phase.
- DBR Accel provides torsional rigidity to the midfoot
- Heel Caterpillar Crash Pad Technology is a segmented crashpad for a smooth heel to toe transition
- HPR Plus high durability abrasion resistant rubber Outsole
- HPR Green - Durable and long wearing outsole compound made with dispersed silica resulting in premium wet/dry traction for skid resistance and a more environmentally friendly composition.
- Forefoot Stablepod Construction midsole and outsole are engineered to set the foot in a balanced position, offering maximum stability and responsiveness
- Profile Sockliner
- Adjustable Saddle construction
- GORE-TEX waterproof breathable membrane
- Hydrophobic foam package
- Internal support saddle
- 11.8 oz
Does this shoe come in a wide?
Asked on 12/17/2012 by Rick
We do not carry the Brooks Men's Adrenaline ASR GTX Running Shoe in wide.
Answered on 12/20/2012 by Steve from Campmor