The Inov-8 F-Lite 230 Men's Crossfit Shoe is an elite, lightweight racing flat from inov-8® that's ideal for hard pack mountain terrain and short distance races, as well as for CrossFit training.
- Breathable synthetic mesh uppers.
- Lacing system is attached to TPU supports for a better, more even fit.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar, as well as contoured heel cup for added comfort.
- Textile lining offers a great step-in feel.
- Met-Cradle webbing ensures a secure lock down over the footbed, while maintaining natural metatarsal alignment.
- Footbed Thickness: 3mm.
- 2 Arrow Shoc-Zone provides low underfoot protection, supplying the most through the mid-foot and forefoot strike. It is ideal for intermediate runners and for more advanced runners.
- Midsole Thickness: Heel/Forefoot: 13mm/ 7mm.
- Midsole Differential: 6mm.
- Advanced Meta-Flex technology is anatomically aligned in front of the metatarsal heads for more natural forefoot flex.
- Dynamic Fascia Band (DFB) mimics the "windlass" effect, transferring a jolt of energy with each step, promoting a faster, more efficient stride.
- F-Lite sole delivers maximum traction on hard pack terrain.
- Sticky rubber outsole was created using rock climbing rubber technology to maximize traction in wet conditions. It has an average lifespan of 600 miles.
- Performance fit helps minimize internal movement when contouring, ascending and descending. This makes it ideal for racing on any terrain, as well as great for other off-road activities.
- 9.15 oz.
do you guys offer military discounts?
Asked on 4/25/2013 by Capt Frank Sierra from Seaside CA
Campmor offers a 10% discount on most merchandise to qualified 501(c)3 non-profit charitable organizations, public schools, colleges, museums, local state, government and Federal agencies, Boy and Girl Scout troops and councils.
For more information please see http://www.campmor.com/outdoor/gear/CustomerServiceContent____nonprofit
Answered on 4/26/2013 by Matt from Campmor