The Teva Women's Churn Evo is a great do-it-all shoe. Ever heard the phrase "I'm sorry, this bag is over 50 pounds" and immediately regretted packing that extra pair of shoes? With the Churn Evo, you won't need to think about packing those extra shoes. The lightweight and water friendly design, versatile sole and easy on/off lacing, makes it the only shoe you'll need on your travel adventure. The Teva Innovative Design Elements (T.I D.E.) Lab is where design and technology combine to create footwear sure to make your outdoor adventures better.
- T.I.D.E. Comfort construction based on 30 years of Teva experience.
- T.I.D.E. Hydro water-based technology - these shoes are built to get wet.
- Tough synthetic leather upper.
- Drainage channels in the forefoot allow water to escape.
- Fold-down heal for easy, slide-in access.
- Soft Shoc Pad in the heel for serious shock absorption.
- Bungee lacing system for snug, customized fit.
- Nylon shank keeps the foot stable and in control.
- T.I.D.E. Grip - Spider Original rubber outsole is made to grip like crazy in wet environments.
- Good value for the money
- Great Support