The Teva Kid's Dozer 3 is a go-anywhere, do-anything shoe in a streamlined and athletic-looking package, great for your adventurous child. If it's too hot for hiking boots, but too hazardous for sandals, the Teva Dozer 3 is the perfect solution. The Teva Innovative Design Elements (T.I D.E.) Lab is where design and technology combine to create footwear sure to make your child's outdoor adventures better.
- T.I.D.E. Comfort construction based on 30 years of Teva experience.
- T.I.D.E. Hydro technology means quick-dry materials to keep you from getting waterlogged.
- Synthetic and mesh upper does not absorb water.
- Multiple openings in the upper allow water to drain freely.
- Adjustable hook and loop ankle strap for easy on/off and to customize the fit.
- Closed toe box protects kids' toes.
- Microban® zinc-based, anti-microbial protection fights foot odor.
- Soft Shoc Pad in the heel for serious shock absorption.
- Avg. wt. 11.6 oz. (pair).