The New Balance MT1010v2 Trail Running Shoe is a whole new approach to footwear, a new place on the spectrum from barefoot running to the traditional maximum-cushioning running shoe. Inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. With only a 4mm drop from heel to toe, as little as a third of that of a traditional running shoe, the Minimus collection holds a world of discovery for neutral runners as well as those with gait issues or chronic injury to conquer by learning better form.
- 4mm drop
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- Lightweight cushioned midsole
- Minimal outsole provides traction only in areas needed
- Synthetic/Mesh upper
- Rock Stop® embedded into forefoot provides protection from sharp rocks and debris
- Minimal outsole provides traction only in needed areas
- Vibram® outsole provides maximum surface contact and multi-directional traction
- Weight:241g (8.5oz)
What is the scale of widths? I ask because I ordered the MT1010v2 in EE width size 10 - they are too small and there isn't a 10.5 available. There is, however, a 10.5 available in the MT1010v2 in D width. Is the D more narrow than the EE and if so, how significant?
Asked on 5/27/2014 by Sean from United States
D is narrower and EE. If you ordered a EE and it was too narrow then a D will be way too narrow.
Answered on 5/28/2014 by Steve from Campmor