Smallest member of the Stohlquist eSCAPE family of PFD's.
- Type 3 PFD.
- Super-soft buoyancy foam inside both front and back for body hugging comfort.
- Fully adjustable at sides and shoulders sets placement on your torso.
- Waist belt has front SR buckle for easy entry and efficient forward pull adjusters at sides for extra security against ride-up.
- Lengthened front torso for fuller coverage and conventional fit.
- Low profile with hand skived foam gives a sleek and contouring fit.
- Roomy and flat-pleated pocket opens up to securely hold a beverage can or bottle.
- Extras include padded shoulders, 4-way lash tab, elastic front zip top-lock, reflective on both front and back, 200 denier oxford contrasting inner and outer shells, double stitched through-out.
- Approved: US Coast Guard
- Buoyancy: 12 lbs. 18 oz.
- Fabric: 200 denier oxford shell, 200 denier oxford liner
- Weight range: 50 lbs - 90 lbs
How heavy is this PFD?
Asked on 7/23/2013 by ATL
This PFD weighs 1 lb., 3 oz.
Answered on 7/23/2013 by Matt from Campmor
What is the weight range for this vest?
Asked on 7/20/2010 by Judy from NJ
50 Lb - 90 Lb
Answered on 7/22/2010 by Steve from Campmor