The Chilkat II is a highly versatile, multi-purpose winter boot with PrimaLoft® Eco insulation, warmth to -25F, and an exceptional grip on frozen, treacherous surfaces. The North Face® Chilkat II is an excellent choice for winter hiking, snowshoeing or the game.
- Waterproof, BLC-compliant leather upper.
- Waterproof construction for ultimate weather protection.
- 200g Heatseeker insulation.
- Dri-Lex® fleece collar and tongue lining.
- Anatomically engineered, injection-molded waterproof TPR shell with forefoot grooves.
- Rustproof hardware.
- Gaiter-compatible D-ring.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole.
- Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole.
- Weight: 2 lbs. 8 oz. (pair)
How do these boots run in width?
Asked on 12/27/2011 by Anonymous
These are a B width. A Medium women's B
Answered on 12/29/2011 by Steve from Campmor