The Casio Pathfinder Solar Triple Sensor Watch is a black resin band watch with neutral digital face. It's equipped with Self-Charging, Tough Solar Power, employs more functional exterior case design, has a host of additional features such as Sunrise Sunset Data, Countdown Timer and 48-city World Time.
- Tough Solar Power
- Digital Compass
- Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
- Measuring range: 0 to 359 degrees
- Measuring unit: 1 degree
- Measuring range: -700 to 10,000m (-2,300 to 32,800ft)
- Measuring unit: 5m (20ft)
- Auto memory measurements
- Altimeter Memory
- Manual memory measurements (up to 25 records, each including altitude, date, time)
- Auto memory measurements (High altitude, Low altitude memory, Total ascent, Total descent)
- Others: Reference altitude setting, Altitude graph, Altitude differential
- Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg)
- Display unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg)
- Atmospheric pressure tendency graph
- Atmospheric pressure differential graphic
- Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F)
- Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F)
- Sunrise/Sunset Data
- Displays sunrise time and sunset time for a specific date, Daylight pointers
- 100M Water Resistant
- Low Temperature Resistant (-10 C / 14 F)
- Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow
- Duplex LCD
- World Time
- 31 times zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 5 Daily Alarms
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99""
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Button operation tone on/off
- Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month
- Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Power Indicator
- Power Saving Function
- Approx. battery life: 6 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
Does the watch compensate for body temperature so you do not have to remove it to get an accurate temperature reading?
Asked on 2/12/2014 by Christopher from United States
The Casio Pathfinder Solar Triple Sensor Watch will not be able to compensate for body temperature. To get the best temperature allow the warch to be away from the body for a 1/2 hour before taking a reading.
Answered on 2/12/2014 by Steve from Campmor
can you record data; for example how long you have hiked and on what day.
Asked on 12/5/2012 by stephanie from rutherford, nj
The does not have a data interface that will allow you to input distances traveled.
Answered on 12/11/2012 by Steve from Campmor
What color is the band of this watch?
Asked on 11/28/2012 by Francesca
The Casio Pathfinder Solar Triple Sensor Watch has a black band.
Answered on 11/30/2012 by Anonymous
What is this Casio watch model number (e.g., PAG240T-7CR)?
Asked on 8/29/2012 by none
Casio model # PAG240-1V
Answered on 8/29/2012 by Steve from Campmor
The description says it's "low temperature resistant" to 14F. My husband spends a lot of time in extreme conditions. Do lower temps damage the watch? Does it affect the display?
Asked on 12/12/2011 by Anonymous from Colorado
The Casio Pathfinder will not function in temperatures below 14F.
Answered on 12/14/2011 by Anonymous
IS THE WATCH BAND REPLACEBEL
Asked on 5/5/2011 by Anonymous
A replacement band can be purchased through Casio
Answered on 5/6/2011 by Steve from Campmor
dose this watch show the date
Asked on 5/4/2011 by Anonymous
The Casio Pathfinder Solar Triple Sensor Watch has a day/date display.
Answered on 5/5/2011 by Bob from Campmor
What is the face diameter of Casio's Pathfinder solar triple sensor watch?
Asked on 2/3/2011 by Chubby from Chesterton, IN
Face diameter: 2"
Answered on 9/12/2012 by Steve from Campmor