The Casio Pathfinder Solar Triple Sensor Watch is a black resin band watch with neutral digital face. It's equipped with Self-Charging, Tough Solar Power, employs more functional exterior case design, has a host of additional features such as Sunrise Sunset Data, Countdown Timer and 48-city World Time.
- Tough Solar Power
- Digital Compass
- Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
- Measuring range: 0 to 359 degrees
- Measuring unit: 1 degree
- Measuring range: -700 to 10,000m (-2,300 to 32,800ft)
- Measuring unit: 5m (20ft)
- Auto memory measurements
- Altimeter Memory
- Manual memory measurements (up to 25 records, each including altitude, date, time)
- Auto memory measurements (High altitude, Low altitude memory, Total ascent, Total descent)
- Others: Reference altitude setting, Altitude graph, Altitude differential
- Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg)
- Display unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg)
- Atmospheric pressure tendency graph
- Atmospheric pressure differential graphic
- Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F)
- Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F)
- Sunrise/Sunset Data
- Displays sunrise time and sunset time for a specific date, Daylight pointers
- 100M Water Resistant
- Low Temperature Resistant (-10 C / 14 F)
- Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow
- Duplex LCD
- World Time
- 31 times zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 5 Daily Alarms
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99""
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Button operation tone on/off
- Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month
- Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Power Indicator
- Power Saving Function
- Approx. battery life: 6 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
can you record data; for example how long you have hiked and on what day.
Asked on 12/5/2012 by stephanie from rutherford, nj
The does not have a data interface that will allow you to input distances traveled.
Answered on 12/11/2012 by Steve from Campmor
What color is the band of this watch?
Asked on 11/28/2012 by Francesca
The Casio Pathfinder Solar Triple Sensor Watch has a black band.
Answered on 11/30/2012 by Anonymous
What is this Casio watch model number (e.g., PAG240T-7CR)?
Asked on 8/29/2012 by none
Casio model # PAG240-1V
Answered on 8/29/2012 by Steve from Campmor
The description says it's "low temperature resistant" to 14F. My husband spends a lot of time in extreme conditions. Do lower temps damage the watch? Does it affect the display?
Asked on 12/12/2011 by Anonymous from Colorado
The Casio Pathfinder will not function in temperatures below 14F.
Answered on 12/14/2011 by Anonymous
IS THE WATCH BAND REPLACEBEL
Asked on 5/5/2011 by Anonymous
A replacement band can be purchased through Casio
Answered on 5/6/2011 by Steve from Campmor
dose this watch show the date
Asked on 5/4/2011 by Anonymous
The Casio Pathfinder Solar Triple Sensor Watch has a day/date display.
Answered on 5/5/2011 by Bob from Campmor
What is the face diameter of Casio's Pathfinder solar triple sensor watch?
Asked on 2/3/2011 by Chubby from Chesterton, IN
Face diameter: 2"
Answered on 9/12/2012 by Steve from Campmor