The North Face Hedgehog Tall Gore-Tex boot is great for hikes where you want to travel fast and light. This new mid-cut hiker delivers protective, waterproof, breathable protection through a GORE-TEX® upper and lightweight, responsive Vibram® bottom outsole. Similar silhouette as traditional hiking boots with less weight, and more responsiveness.
- X-2 dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole with Heal Cradle Pro rearfoot support system
- Injection-molded TPU shank plate
- Exclusive lightweight Vibram® rubber outsole
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane
- Polyurethane (PU)-coated leather upper with breathable mesh panels
- Northotic Pro upgraded EVA footbed with Poron® ReSource heel and forefoot cushioning pads and ESS Heal Cradle Pro support
how much do these boots weigh? do they run true to size?
Asked on 3/19/2012 by Anonymous
For a Women's size 7, these boots weigh 2lbs. 3oz. The Hedgehog tends to run a little small.
Answered on 3/20/2012 by Anonymous