Danner® builds the Zigzag with the Synergy heel system and a dual-density midsole for long lasting support on your hike without the added weight. Its triple stitching and full-grain leather help you go the distance, and is an ideal choice for people who want serious support. The result is a hiking boot that's got what it takes to get you to the peak, and back down again.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep you feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions.
- Full-grain and nubuck leather upper offer protection in cold and wet environments.
- EVA dual-density platform provides lightweight athletic performance with maximum support and cushioning on the trails.
- Abrasion resistant toe cap for protection in high wear areas.
- Synergy heel system optimizes responsive fit by locking the heel into the pocket and allows for a lower volume fit.
- Danner® Trailguard outsole features unique acceleration and braking zones combined with traditional lug patterns in the center of the foot for superior traction on varied surfaces.
- Co-molded ESS plate for underfoot protection and stability.
- 6 inch boot height.
- Weight: 2 lbs. 10 oz. (pair)
Is there a guarantee on theses boots?
Asked on 10/16/2012 by fredo from Brockton, MA
Any item purchased from Campmor can be returned for exchange or refund within 1 year of purchase. If an item is defective within this year of purchase, Campmor will issue a prepaid return label to retrieve the defective item for exchange, replacement or refund.
Answered on 10/16/2012 by Anonymous
Where are these boots made?
Asked on 8/11/2012 by Amber Gris
Danner Zigzag Trail GTX Mens Hiking Boot - Wide Width is made in China.
Answered on 8/13/2012 by Steve from Campmor
What is the width of these WIDE boots. I require a size 11 4E width boot. I am mystified why suppliers don't provide the industry standard width size in their advertisements.
Asked on 5/6/2011 by Anonymous
Width is EE
Answered on 5/6/2011 by Steve from Campmor