The Columbia Techsun 3 Sandal for Women has a dual lug design that gives the Omni-Grip® sole on this versatile sandal even greater traction on wet surfaces. The lightweight midsole features a textured footbed to prevent underfoot slippage so you stay comfortable, stable and agile during activities in and around the water.
- Techlite midsole with textured footbed for "anti-slip" underfoot
- Full length Omni-Grip high traction with sticky rubber compound for traction in wet conditions
- A mostly synthetic upper with hook and loop closure system
- Rubber pull tabs for easy closure
- Lugs designed for traction on land, rocks and in and around the water
- Hydrophobic lining
- Soft Techlite footbed
- Weight: size 7, ½ pair = 7.6 oz/215.45g
- UPPER Synthetic materials
- MIDSOLE Techlite technology
- OMNI-GRIP OUTSOLE High traction rubber
I'm a 6 1/2. Should I order a size up or down?
Asked on 8/1/2013 by western woman from Bklyn, ny
We would recommend a size 7 if you are at a half size of an 6.5.
Answered on 8/1/2013 by Matt from Campmor
do they run large? my size is generally 8.5, should i go for an 8 or 9?
Asked on 6/20/2013 by anonymous
We would recommend a size 9 if you are at a half size of an 8.5.
Answered on 6/20/2013 by Matt from Campmor
Do these sandals have arch support?
Asked on 5/24/2013 by marg
The Columbia Sportswear Women's Techsun 3 Sandal has basic arch support. Keens and Chaco's have better developed arch support though.
Answered on 5/29/2013 by Steve from Campmor