The Merrell Men's Chameleon 5 Mid Ventilator Waterproof Hiking Boot is built to assure you stable and confident footing for power and speed on the trail. It's got an unbeatable waterproof membrane to keep feet dry through wet conditions. With ventilated mesh, Vibram® traction, external heel stability arm and more, this waterproof/breathable boot delivers responsive athletic control and protection on the trail.
- Pig suede leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris.
- External heel stability arm.
- Metal hook and lacing eyelet for secure lacing.
- M-Select DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape so your feet stay dry.
- Breathable mesh lining wicks to keep feet dry.
- M-Select FRESH naturally prevents foot odor before it starts.
- Grade 4 TrailProtect pad for backpacking with a light to medium weight pack.
- Compression Molded EVA footframe provides cushioning.
- 5 mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram® Chameleon 5/TC5+ Rubber outsole with 5mm lug depth.
- Avg. wt. 2 lbs. 11 oz.
Is this boot good in cold weather
Asked on 2/18/2014 by jo
By cold I assume you are referring to temperatures that would not exceed 20 and would probably be in the single digits. This said I would say this is not a cold weather boot. If you were to be outside for an extended period of time. If you were not to be outside for an extended period of time then this boot would work.
Answered on 2/19/2014 by Steve from Campmor
Does this boots came with wide sizes?
Asked on 3/30/2013 by Ponzy
Campmor currently does not sell the Merrell Chameleon 5 Mid Ventilator Men's Hiking Boot in a wide width.
Answered on 3/30/2013 by Bob from Campmor