The Columbia Women's Master Fly is low-profile, lightweight, and incredible nimble, it is all about going farther, faster. Because barefoot trail running just isn't practical, the Master Fly is the next best thing. The more you can feel the trail, the more quickly and easily you can navigate it. Keeping that in mind, we created the Master Fly, which combines barefoot agility with essential protection. A durable Nubuck leather and mesh upper features a Techlite® tongue for lightweight support and comfort. The Techlite midsole is designed with an off-set heel for a low-profile ride, while a forefoot nylon rock guard shields feet from sticks and stones. Underfoot, an Omni-Grip® rubber outsole boasts strategically placed traction lugs to keep you steady in all kinds of trail conditions.
- Nubuck leather and mesh upper
- Techlite tongue for support and comfort
- Techlite midsole with off-set heel for nimble ride
- Forefoot nylon rock guard protects the foot
- Omni-Grip® rubber with strategically placed traction lugs
- Weight: Size 7, 1/2 pair= 8 oz / 226.8 g