The Fox River® Trail Quarter Hiking Socks feature Wick Dry® moisture management technology. Great fit and support mean you're cushioned, dry, and comfy no matter where you end up.
- Memory-knit construction holds form, wash after wash.
- Contoured rib top holds sock in place to eliminate slippage.
- Spandex compression zones add support and keep sock in place all day long.
- Vented panels remove moisture and keep you dry.
- Reinforced toe and heel add comfort and extend sock life.
- Made of 38% nylon, 30% merino wool, 30% acrylic, 2% spandex.
- Made in USA.
is this a light or medium weight hiking sock?
Asked on 3/30/2011 by bluebugmama from Michigan
This is a lightweight sock with cushioning in stragegic places
Answered on 3/31/2011 by Anonymous