This mid height women's backpacking boot is made from fine, durable Nubuck leather. The Mammut® Mountain Vista LTH is suitable for easy backpacking and demanding hikes. Features the Mammut® Foot Mapping concept and insulating memo foam to make this an all-around quality boot.
- Textile and Nubuck leather upper.
- Board lasted.
- Rolling Concept Technology - creates suitable support and damping on specific areas of the foot. Optimizes natural rolling behavior, and reduces fatigue. Reduces the weight of the sole.
- Foot Mapping lining and padding system takes into account different areas of the foot for less perspiration and exposure to cold and pressure.
- Women's specific fit.
- Mammut® SD Footbed - open pored PU foam with active carbon. Soft heel and arch shell.
- Vibram® MT-Traction sole, PU wedge, and TPU insert.
- Weight: 2 lbs. 12 oz. (pair)
What's the insole measurement for size 7?
Asked on 6/10/2013 by anonymous from United States
The insole for a size 7 is just over 9" long.
Answered on 6/17/2013 by Matt from Campmor
Is this a waterproof boot?
Asked on 7/30/2012 by Noe from Mexico City
The Mammut Mountain Vista LTH Women's Backpacking Boot is not water proof.
Answered on 8/7/2012 by Steve from Campmor