From the Lowa All-Terrain Collection (ATC), enjoy all-terrain comfort, function and durability in the Lowa Women's Renegade GTX® Mid, for trekking, day hikes or shorter excursions. It's Lowa's most popular boot for a reason. Injected PU construction lasts for many miles on the trail, is durable and lightweight, rebounds well and offers superb support.
- Women's specific last for exceptional fit.
- High quality, European construction.
- Nubuck leather upper.
- PU Monowrap® Frame midsole, a patented construction technique that reduces reduce overall boot weight while retaining important lateral stability.
- Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining reduces hot spots. A Lowa patented design.
- Vibram® Evo outsole for sure-footed traction.
- Full-length nylon shank for stability.
- Climate control footbed with comfort perforations to improve breathability.
- Derby-style lacing ensures great, customized fit for a wider variety of feet.
- Avg. wt. 31 oz. (890 g).
How is the sizing on these boots? Sometimes I wear a 7.5 and sometimes an 8 fits better. Which size would be better with Smartwool mid-weight hiking sock? Are these boots true to size? Thx
Asked on 10/23/2013 by Terri from Bluffton, SC
I have this boot and have gone up 1/2 size to a 10.5. So if a 7.5 is your normal size, size up to an 8.
Answered on 10/24/2013 by Steve from Campmor
Would this be a good choice for someone with a narrow heel and overpronation?
Asked on 9/13/2011 by Debbie from Miami, Fl.
The Lowa Renegade has a wider heel cup and as with most backpacking boots it will minimize overpronation.
Answered on 9/15/2011 by Anonymous
what is the boot height?
Asked on 9/3/2011 by Anonymous
The boot height is 9.5 inches.
Answered on 9/6/2011 by Anonymous