From the Lowa All-Terrain Collection (ATC), enjoy all-terrain comfort, function and durability in the Lowa Men's Renegade GTX® Mid, for trekking, day hikes or shorter excursions. It's Lowa's most popular boot for a reason. Injected PU construction lasts for many miles on the trail, is durable and lightweight, rebounds well and offers superb support.
- High quality, European construction.
- Nubuck leather upper.
- PU Monowrap® Frame midsole, a patented construction technique that reduces reduce overall boot weight while retaining important lateral stability.
- Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining reduces hot spots. A Lowa patented design.
- Vibram® Evo outsole for sure-footed traction.
- Full-length nylon shank for stability.
- Climate control footbed with comfort perforations to improve breathability.
- Derby-style lacing ensures great, customized fit for a wider variety of feet.
- Avg. wt. 39 oz. (1110 g).
I wear Merrell size 7's today but I have had to put inserts into them to get them to fit well. My normal shoe size is 6.5 (sneakers, dress shoes). I see some notes saying these run small but I also see one size 6.5 available. Should I buy the 6.5's? What is the return policy?
Asked on 8/26/2012 by Brian from NH
Running very small, get a whole size bigger. Beware of getting this boot too small.
Answered on 8/27/2012 by Steve from Campmor
Should you order a half size larger ?
Asked on 9/13/2010 by Jimbo
Running very small, get a whole size bigger.
Answered on 9/16/2010 by Steve from Campmor