From the Lowa All-Terrain Collection (ATC), enjoy all-terrain comfort, function and durability in the Lowa Women's Renegade GTX® Mid, for trekking, day hikes or shorter excursions. It's Lowa's most popular boot for a reason. Injected PU construction lasts for many miles on the trail, is durable and lightweight, rebounds well and offers superb support.
- Women's specific last for exceptional fit.
- High quality, European construction.
- Nubuck leather upper.
- PU Monowrap® Frame midsole, a patented construction technique that reduces reduce overall boot weight while retaining important lateral stability.
- Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining reduces hot spots. A Lowa patented design.
- Vibram® Evo outsole for sure-footed traction.
- Full-length nylon shank for stability.
- Climate control footbed with comfort perforations to improve breathability.
- Derby-style lacing ensures great, customized fit for a wider variety of feet.
- Avg. wt. 31 oz. (890 g).
Does the size have narrow and wide options?
Asked on 5/29/2014 by Jing from Torrance, CA
when i click on the size box all I get is a check, no information.
Asked on 11/2/2013 by Susan from Wiscasset, maine
Choose the color first, then you can choose the size of the boot.
Answered on 11/4/2013 by Matt from Campmor