The Lowa Renegade II Women's Gore-Tex Narrow Width Hiking Boot is our most popular boot, the Renegade, sports a new Monowrap® Evo comfort construction for an even lighter, sleeker profile with a more supportive stabilizer. The slightly stiffer nylon shank provides enhanced performance for hikers who tackle more rugged terrain. Built on an exclusive LOWA women's last for optimal fit and comfort.
- Handcrafted in Europe.
- UPPER: Nubuk leather.
- MIDSOLE: PU Monowrap® Frame, a new, patented construction technique that allows us to reduce overall boot weight while retaining important lateral stability.
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Evo.
- SHANK: Full length nylon.
- FOOTBED: Climate control footbed with comfort perforations to improve breathability.
- DERBY STYLE LACING: Ensures great, customized fit.
- WIDTH: Women's narrow, 'A' width.
when i click on the size box all I get is a check, no information.
Asked on 11/2/2013 by Susan from Wiscasset, maine
Choose the color first, then you can choose the size of the boot.
Answered on 11/4/2013 by Matt from Campmor