The Lowa Vivione II Women's Gore-Tex Hiking Boot is a lighter duty Backpacking/Trekking boots. The Vivione II is more flexible underfoot. This women's specific trekking boot is designed for midweight packs and all day comfort on dry trails. Our women's boots are slightly narrower in the heel and ball of foot areas (vs. men's boots) providing optimal fit and comfort. Soft ankle flex and Achilles comfort tab.
- Handcrafted in Germany.
- UPPER: Nubuk leather.
- MIDSOLE: PU with SPS Cushioning - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances.
- LINING: Glove leather lining.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Tactis DST.
- SHANK: 5mm nylon heel/3mm forefoot.
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
- FLEXFIT: More natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability.
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution.
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
Just wondering if anyone with wide feet has tried this boot? I'm a size 7.5.
Asked on 11/1/2012 by Sabina from Australia