The Lowa Women's Vivione II GTX® Flex Hiking Boot is great for distance hiking and trekking. This lighter duty backpacking/trekking boot is designed for midweight packs and all day comfort on dry trails. The forefoot design holds the foot securely, while reducing strain across the toes, especially going downhill.
- Women's specific last for superior fit.
- High quality, European construction.
- Waxed nubuck leather upper.
- Waterproof GORE-TEX® lining with a patented stitching construction for a smooth, seamless fit, eliminating hot spots.
- Climate control footbed with comfort perforations to improve breathability.
- Tongue stud/x-lacing features a patent-pending tongue stud that allows for better pressure distribution.
- Flex® lacing with free-moving, individually mounted lacing components to reduce pressure along the instep.
- C4 tongue is anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
- Balance comfort footbed with a breathable top layer, and slow reacting foam, delivers instant customization to the foot. This proprietary insole transports moisture away from the foot, eliminates pressure points, minimizes friction between foot and insole and reduces fatigue.
- PU midsole with SPS cushioning is designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances.
- Vibram® AppTrail outsole with self-cleaning tread.
- 5mm nylon heel/3mm forefoot stabilizer.
- Avg. wt. 44 oz. (1250 g).
Just wondering if anyone with wide feet has tried this boot? I'm a size 7.5.
Asked on 11/1/2012 by Sabina from Australia