The Fox River Mammoth Ski Socks are made with Thermolite® insulating fibers to provide gentle compression & wicking for warm, dry feet. Cushioning on the sole & shin protect you from bumps & bruises.
- Made in the USA
- Contoured rib top holds sock in place to eliminate slippage
- Spandex compression zones add support and keep sock in place all day long
- Half-cushioned shin and sole absorb shocks and insulate
- Mesh panels vent moisture while trapping heat inside
- Reinforced toe and heel add comfort and longer product life
- 61% Thermolite® polyester, 37% nylon, 2% spandex
- Care Instructions: Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.