Darn Tough Vermont Merino ¼ Cushion Sock for Men is made in Vermont to be extremely durable. The high thread count provides for high density cushioning on foot bottom. Custom shrink treated Merino wool stands up to wash after wash. Ribbing above the ankle ensures a proper, no sag fit. Reinforced heel and toe resist wear. Elastic support around the arch for a bunch free fit. Ring toe construction for a comfortable invisible seam.
Give all your other hiking socks the boot. High density terry loop padding in the foot and shin areas won't flatten out under pressure. Trail tested on Vermont's own Long Trail our socks will provide you with an unrivalled level of cushioning performance whether you're sporting approach shoes or hiking boots.
- High Density Knitting. More knit stitches per inch equates to durability and cushioning without bulk.
- Performance Fit. From form fitting toe boxes to sculpted heel pockets and knit-in elastic support at the arch, our knitting techniques produce the finest fitting performance sock available.
- Merino Wool. Our custom count, shrink treated Merino wool enhances the comfort and durability that outdoor enthusiasts have come to expect expect from this fiber.
- Cushion. Our cushion socks have dense terry loops on the bottom of the foot producing cushioning and warmth without bulk.
- Ribbed Ankle Support. No Slipping. No Bunching. Helps prevent blisters
- Elastic Arch Support. Knit into the arch of all of our socks to provide added endurance.
- Ring Toe Construction. Terry loops surrounding the toe create a comfortable invisible seam.
- 65% Merino Wool, 31% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex.
how big are men's XL socks for the "Darn tough vermont merino wool"?
Asked on 11/30/2012 by Sal from Atlanta, GA
The Darn Tough Vermont Men's Merino Wool 1/4 Cushion Sock will fir shoe sizes 12 and over.
Answered on 12/3/2012 by Steve from Campmor
I am interested in buying a couple pairs of Darn Tough Merino Wool 1/4 cushion socks. My partner takes a size 14 shoe and we need to know if this sock is large enough.
Asked on 8/2/2012 by Suzi from Anchorage, AK
For a size 14 order size XL which is for 12+
Answered on 8/3/2012 by Steve from Campmor