There is no need to endure the cold when she can be warm and toasty in The North Face Girl's Inverse Down Jacket. The durable, nylon ripstop exterior is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture upon contact. She will stay protected and warm beneath this jacket's 550-fill down insulation.
- Shell constructed of 100% polyester ripstop with DWR.
- 100% recycled polyester taffeta lining.
- 550 fill down insulation.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Elastic binding at cuffs and hem.
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back right shoulder.
- ID label to prevent loss.
- Avg. weight: 12 oz.
- Avg. length: 22 in.
I have a small north face jacket in womens...what size would that be in this girls coat
Asked on 11/26/2013 by Janie
The correlation between woman's S and youth sizing would be a youth or girls L
Answered on 11/27/2013 by Steve from Campmor