Made from extremely soft, lightweight, thermally-efficient Polartec® 100 fleece, The North Face Girl's Glacier Fleece Pants are ideal for cold weather activities or casual lounging. Slight split vents at leg openings let pant hang over tops of shoes, and an internal drawstring at the waist provides a secure fit.
- Constructed of 100% polyester Polartec® 100 fleece.
- Unique Polartec® fabrics are the reference standard for lightweight warmth and breathability, offering unparalleled quality and durability and an extremely soft hand.
- Extremely durable, pill-resistant surface.
- Internal drawstring for a secure fit.
- The North Face® logo embroidered at left hip. Logo on TNF Black could be white or pink - NO CHOICE.
- Quick drying to minimize heat loss.
- Lightweight; provides warmth without the weight and bulk of traditional insulating fabrics.
The black pants look like a different pair in style than the pink and TNF black - is that correct or are they all the same exact pant only some have the logo?
Asked on 6/11/2012 by Anonymous from upstate NY
The black verses the NFB black are different styling. If you like the tapered tailoring and the flared leg the NFB and the pink will be the pant you want.
Answered on 6/14/2012 by Steve from Campmor
Is polartec fleece 100 the same as TKA 100 microfleece
Asked on 5/1/2012 by Anonymous from SoCal
these are the microfleece.
Answered on 5/4/2012 by Steve from Campmor
What is inseam of sz 12 & 14?
Asked on 8/27/2011 by Anonymous
According to the North Face sizing chart, size 12 has a 27.5 inseam and size 14 has a 28.3 inseam.
Answered on 8/30/2011 by Anonymous