Take the Leatherman Charge® AL and replace the scissors with an aggressive cutting hook on the back of the serrated blade and you've got the Charge® ALX. Rip through tough materials like seat belts, linoleum or leather. It includes the same unbeatable ergonomic grip, outside-accessible blades and premium materials like 154CM and 6061-T6 heat-treated, alloy aluminum. Includes Leatherman's limited 25 year warranty. Included Bits and Accessories.
- Phillips and flat tip eyeglass screwdriver.
- Phillips #1-2 and screwdriver 3/16 in.
- Hex 5/32 in. and 9/64 in.
- Hex 1/16 in. and .050.
- Hex 1/8 in. and 7/64 in.
- Robertson #2 and #3.
- Hex 3/32 in. and 5/64 in.
- Screwdriver 1/8 in. and Torx #15.
- Wire and hard wire cutters.
- Wire stripper.
- Needlenose pliers and regular pliers.
- Small and large bit drivers.
- Serrated knife/cutting hook.
- Hard-anodized aluminum handles.
- 154CM clip-point knife.
- Wood/metal & diamond-coated file.
- Removable pocket clip.
- Bottle/can opener.
- Quick-release lanyard ring.
- Leather sheath
- Made of 6061-T6 aluminum alloy, bronze bushings, 154CM stainless steel.
- Length 4 in.
- Wt. 8.3 oz.
What is the warranty on this tool?
Asked on 7/30/2011 by Will from Eugene, OR
I year Campmor warranty. Leatherman- 25 year limited parts and workmanship.
Answered on 8/1/2011 by Steve from Campmor