Show the world how you like to move in the KEEN Commuter II. This hard-working bicycle shoe delivers dual-functionality by doubling as a trail sandal. The non-marking rubber outsole provides the right grip for all your active endeavors. Hop on and off the bike with confidence and make the commute to work or the trail your own.
- Adjustable instep strap for easy on-off.
- Full-length SPD compatible plate.
- Moisture-wicking breathable mesh lining.
- Non-marking rubber outsole.
- Removable metatomical footbed - engineered to provide excellent arch and cradle the natural contours of thefoot.
- TPU cap plate.
- AEGIS® Microbe Shield controls the bacteria and fungi that cause odors, stains, and product deterioration.
- KEEN Protect - patented toe protection where the soles wrap up over the toes.
Do these bike sandals come with the spd plates ?
Asked on 3/2/2012 by Anonymous
The Keen Cycling Sandal does not come with spd plates.
Answered on 3/5/2012 by Anonymous
Hi I am a UK size 6, my cycle shoes are size 39 and my asics are size US size 8 - I have a finger width at the end of my toes to the end of the shoe. I can also fit a US7.5 (but would not like to run in them). My question is - are the lake commuter 2 sandal a tight or generous fit, should i go for the size 7.5 or size 8. i have a fairly narrow foot also.
thanks, your speedy reply would be good as I need to order them for an overseas cycle tour very soon.
Asked on 5/26/2011 by Julie from Atlanta GA
These are roomier so go for the 7.5.
Answered on 5/27/2011 by Steve from Campmor