Soft, lightweight, and comfortable, the Columbia Sportswear Tamiami Cachalot II features a wicking, breathable sweatband, UPF 40, a longer visor for better coverage, and a stowable back neck flap for the ultimate in versatile comfort and protection in hot, sunny climates.
- Constructed of 100% polyester mini rip fabric
- Omni-Wick sweatband actively breathes and wicks sweat away from your skin for cool-wearing comfort
- Omni-Shade UPF 40 provides premium protection from the sun
- Longer visor for added protection
- Cord and plastic security clip in back
- Adjustable drawcord and toggle at back
What is the length of the bill ?
Asked on 1/25/2014 by B from United States
The length of the bill is 4 in.
Answered on 1/27/2014 by Steve from Campmor
Is it available in an extra large mens size, or is it adjustable?
What is the largest hat size you can compare this to?
Asked on 12/17/2013 by Hel
We tried this on one of the Campmor warehouse manager who also has a large cranium and it fit well.
Answered on 12/26/2013 by Steve from Campmor
is this hat water-proof?
Asked on 8/26/2013 by abby's nanny from albany n.y.
Columbia Sportswear Tamiami Cachalot II Hat is a sun hat so it is not water proof.
Answered on 8/29/2013 by Steve from Campmor